Thank you for visiting Manako Flower Academy web site!!
Manako Flower Academy was founded in 1961 by Yasuko Manako.
They have branches all over Japan and several major cities in the world. It is a well known floral design school.
Manako Flower Academy's three aims.
1. Members participate the activities with flowers.
2. Members contribute to keep international friendship by working with flowers.
3. Members work to upgrade the techniques and flower arrangement in order to be able to create the composition at any time, at any place and for any occasion (TPO).
We have been working to achieve these objectives for more than 50 years.
A variety of courses are available to those seeking a hobby or to those who are more professional oriented. Manako Flower Academy a comprehensive program covering the very basic to super advanced level in both European and Classical Japanese floral designs.
We welcome your curiosity and are looking forward to seeing you in class !!
Manako Flower Academy
▲ PAGE TOP
At Manako Flower Academy, a wide range of classes are available, students can take their time and decide their own pace. Our instructors pay individual attention to each student. Students can also study in different Manako Flower Academy locations if they wish. Classes are conducted in Japanese, English, Chinese as well as French.
HOW TO PROCEED THE LESSONS
Manako Flower Academy offers regular and intensive programs.
Regular program :
Students take lessons regularly, once or a couple of times a week or a month as they wish. It is ideal for those who want to enjoy the learning process with no pressure, nor deadline.
Intensive program :
For students who face a time restriction or they are eager to venture into a new career as a floral designer. Manako Flower Academy can offer all the necessary tools for their new professional ventures.
* For more details, please contact our office.
For regular program, please choose the style or styles you would like to study, as well as the frequency. Discounts are available for multiple classes.
For fresh flower elementary designs for european style :
one lesson a month : 9900 yen (tax not included) / per month
two lessons a month : 16500 yen (tax not included / per month
three lessons a month : 22000 yen(tax not included) / per month
* Tuition, floral materials are included in the fees. Charges vary depending on the levels and styles. Please contact us for more details.
- You can choose your own appointment time.
- You can keep your own pace.
- You are welcome to communicate with your instructor in case you have any queries on the lesson.
- In case of absence, flowers and materials fee will be applied.
▲ PAGE TOP
Just come and discover how you can enjoy the flowers.
Fees for Traial lesson (tax not included)
- normal flower arrangement : 5000 yen
- ikenobo ikebana : 5000 yen
- gift bouquet : 5000 yen
- small preserved flower : 5000 yen – big arrangement possible with added fee.
- fashion corsage : 5000 yen
- pressed flower : 5000 yen
Request for the other course, thank you for your contact.
Applies from 1 September 2019.
Reservation for lessons :
Please contact us by telephone or e-mail. Application formula is available on our web side.
Machida school : 042-726-1187
Yotsuya school : 03-6850-3103
Osaka school : 06-6373-2235
Kyushu school : 093-711-1321
Tsurukawa studio : 042-726-1187
Headquarter office : firstname.lastname@example.org
▲ PAGE TOP
HOW TO BE A MEMBER
Membership to Manako Flower Academy is encouraged. Admission is on going. Please
contact our office : email@example.com
Admission fee : 6000 yen (+tax)
Annual fee : 3500 yen (+tax)
BEING A MANAKO FLOWER ACADEMY MEMBER
First contact us for becoming a member of Manako Flower Academy.
Then book your first lesson at one of our school.
Level 1 : < beginner course > learn basic techniques
Level 2 : < advanced course > learn advanced techniques
Level 3 : < teacher course > teacher certification program. Essential for aspiring teachers
Level 4 : < professor course > for who intend to further their studies by learning variations beyond the basics.
Level 5 : < senior professor course > program designed for who intend to enface their teaching as well as creativity and imagination.
- Fresh Flower Design
- Rikka Cho Fresh
- Modern Style
- Ikenobo Ikebana
- Dried flower
- Pressed Flower
- Artificial Flower Decoration
- Preserved Flower
SPECIAL FEATURES OF MANAKO FLOWER ACADEMY
- Manako Flower Academy's universal standardized curriculum allows you the continuity in case you need to change school locations.
- Manako Flower Academy provide you teaching certifications in Japan as well as overseas.
- Intensive program for each course is available upon your requests.
▲ PAGE TOP
▲ PAGE TOP